New Website Design
Having your first website designed can be quite intimidating. You have heard about all the things you need to do to make your website successful. You may know nothing about programming and so on. Well not to worry, you are in good hands. We have all the tools you need right here.
This is the process we follow to design your new website:
1) You contact us
2) We discuss what you want your website to do
3) We design an awesome look for your website
4) You supply us with the images and text you need on the site
5) We build the content of the site
6) We give you access to our training system to admin the site afterwards
7) and off you go
As simple as that.
We do our best to make the process as simple as possible, before, during and after so that you get your website up and running with the least amount of fuss. Below you will find a checklist that you can use to streamline the process from your side as well.
New Website Pricing
Each website has it's own unique features it needs, so unfortunately there are no one size fits all prices when it comes to web design, but we can give you an idea of what to expect. When we sit down to discuss your unique website needs, we will be able to give you a definite cost for the design.
- Same as Basic plus:
- Up to 15 Pages
- Product Slider on Home Page
- Product Portfolio Page
- Team Member Page
- Social Sharing Buttons
- Branded Layout Design
- Up to 5 Pages of Content
- Email Contact Form
- Google Directions Map
- Mobile Optimised
- Basic Page SEO
- Drag & Drop Page Editor
- Same As Business Plan plus
- Shopping Cart Setup
- Load up to 20 Products
- Payment Gateway Setup
- FAQ Page
- Testimonial Module
- Up to 3 Product Sliders
New Website Checklist
1) Decide what you want your website to do, eg. find new customers, inform existing customers, etc.
2) Decide what pages you will need and what each page will do
3) Gather the text and images you need for each page
4) Save the info onto disk or memory stick
5) Make a list of any websites you have found which you would like your website to be modeled on.